Hi everyone! It's been a while… but the last month has been pretty crazy! But I thought today I would do something a little different and list 21 great things that have happened in my 21st year.
- I started off my year as a blogging intern
- First trip to Boardmasters
- Started at Cornwall YFC
- First Christmas in the new house
- Got published in my first magazine!
- Won a blogging competition with NFU
- Got published in the Farmers Weekly!
- Started a monthly feature with the magazine that first published me
- Mum and I took a road trip
- I graduated with a 2:1!
- I was a part of the Cornwall YFC Entertainments team reaching the Entertainments final in Torquay and coming 2nd!
- My first AGM 🎉
- Jack and I took a trip to Bath
- My dad bought a gorgeous dog called Molly who we aren't sure how we ever lived without
- Lambing was successful
- I worked with my first brand
- I wrote a piece for Student Farmer
- I was interviewed for a Women in Farming blog
- Organised the Cornwall YFC 80th yearbook
- Got a job that I really wanted
- Had the best 22nd birthday anyone could ever wish for!
There is of course so much more than this but these are just a few that sprung to mind when I was writing the list ☺️
Here's a few birthday photos to end with…